Spoilers for Next 3 Weeks
Rick
2014-07-28 14:09:52 UTC
A few new tidbits here. From Days Café:

This week (week of July 28th)
http://www.dayscafe.com/spoilers-this-week.html

Next week (week of Aug. 4):
http://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html

Two weeks from now (week of Aug. 11):
http://www.dayscafe.com/sneakpeek.html
Cee
2014-07-28 16:25:37 UTC
Post by Rick
This week (week of July 28th)
http://www.dayscafe.com/spoilers-this-week.html
http://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html
http://www.dayscafe.com/sneakpeek.html
Thanks! Lots going on!
Cee
2014-07-28 16:33:06 UTC
.
http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2014/07/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-and-videos-for-august-4-8/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews
suzeeq
2014-07-28 16:52:18 UTC
Post by Cee
.
http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2014/07/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-and-videos-for-august-4-8/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews
So why does Kate care if EJ and Sami reconcile or not?
Rick
2014-07-28 17:08:33 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by Cee
.
http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2014/07/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-and-videos-for-august-4-8/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews
So why does Kate care if EJ and Sami reconcile or not?
Because she would be the odd person out in taking over Dimera enterprises.
If Ejami reconciles, then presumably they would push her out.
suzeeq
I suppose.
David Amicus
2014-07-28 19:35:48 UTC
Thanks! Lots to look forward to!
Chase
2014-07-28 23:09:38 UTC
Thanks Rick and Cee for keeping us fans up to date on the spoilers.
Cee
You're welcome, Chase. I like them too. I'm also one of those who reads the end of a book first. LOL
David Amicus
That's why I like to read history. With novels one usually has to begin at page one and continue to the end. With a history book I check out the index first.
suzeeq
2014-07-29 03:14:57 UTC
Post by David Amicus
Post by Cee
Post by Chase
Post by Rick
This week (week of July 28th)
http://www.dayscafe.com/spoilers-this-week.html
http://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html
http://www.dayscafe.com/sneakpeek.html
Thanks Rick and Cee for keeping us fans up to date on the spoilers.
You're welcome, Chase. I like them too. I'm also one of those who reads the end of a book first. LOL
That's why I like to read history. With novels one usually has to begin at page one and continue to the end. With a history book I check out the index first.
When you do find an entry you want to read, do you then check the index
for a related item that's in the first entry? I do that with
encyclopedia type books. I can spend a week stuck in Wikipedia clicking
on related entries, so that I almost forget what I started out with.
David Amicus
2014-07-29 04:37:00 UTC
Post by suzeeq
Post by David Amicus
Post by Cee
Post by Chase
Post by Rick
This week (week of July 28th)
http://www.dayscafe.com/spoilers-this-week.html
http://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html
http://www.dayscafe.com/sneakpeek.html
Thanks Rick and Cee for keeping us fans up to date on the spoilers.
You're welcome, Chase. I like them too. I'm also one of those who reads the end of a book first. LOL
That's why I like to read history. With novels one usually has to begin at page one and continue to the end. With a history book I check out the index first.
When you do find an entry you want to read, do you then check the index
for a related item that's in the first entry? I do that with
encyclopedia type books. I can spend a week stuck in Wikipedia clicking
on related entries, so that I almost forget what I started out with.
Recently I found out about this epic poem and got a copy last week. It has sent me on an Hungarian quest. I've been surfing the 'net getting info about Hungarian culture and history. I've made a folder and have over 50 sites saved in it. One thing leads to another and then to another.

This battle took place in 1566. So I chose 10 battles between the Turks and West from 1453 [the Fall of Constantinople] to 1683 [the Second Siege of Vienna] to study. Quite an adventure I'm having!

Hungarian lore says that they descend from Nimrod in the Bible!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Siege_of_Sziget
suzeeq
Interesting.
David Amicus
2014-07-29 16:00:27 UTC
Next week I'm getting another epic poem to read "Davideis" about the Biblical David. It's by this English author whom I only recently became aware of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Cowley